Monday, August 23, 2010

Whats it like working as a dermatologist?

how many years of schooling is it? boring or fun career?





I just want some general info about it





thanksWhats it like working as a dermatologist?
I thought about becoming a dermatologist, but it is a lot of schooling...plus i'm more interested in the cosmetic and aesthetic side of skin and when I talked to my dermatologist during my last visit about his job he mentioned a lot of things I didn't think about like dealing with really gross skin conditions and warts and weird growths on the skin, boils and funguses. I dont know why I DIDN'T think of those things, but iono if I could handle all that.Whats it like working as a dermatologist?
well you mess with a lot of lotions and a lot of skin

No comments:

Post a Comment