Monday, August 23, 2010

How do i get rid of my birthmarks without going to the dermatologists?

i have a large birthmark running from my back to my knees. Im not sure if its what you'd actually consider a birthmark. its just that there is an ';over pigmentation'; on that part of my body. it seems as if im hiding a map on my limbs! its not hideous but id like to get rid of it. i dont have much money so im asking what id do with this without even going to the dermatologist or whoever.How do i get rid of my birthmarks without going to the dermatologists?
Birthmarks like that are actually pretty easily removed by having laser surgery.





If you are under 18, you may be able to get it removed quite cheaply, as there are programs that fund things like this.





If you are over 18, you will have to pay for it yourself, but like I say, it can be removed quite easily and laser surgery on the skin is really painless.





They give you a gas mask thing and you are out cold the whole time. The area will be sensitive for a bit afterwards and you may need to do it in several rounds if the birthmark is large, but it may be worth it if it is something that will boost your self-esteem.





Good luck!How do i get rid of my birthmarks without going to the dermatologists?
thats a mark of your birth dont get rid of it
you can't not without lasers or skin bleaching. you could try covering it up with a tattoo.
wear it like a badge of honor.
Be proud of it, n make it a talkin point to any man u interested in. Tell them u got a map tattooed on your back, follow the trail to discover the hidden treasure. Yummy!! what a game. I'll b in it for sure :)


On a serious note , i hope u find a cure for it otherwise use my suggestion hehehe. good luck
They probably won't go away, but you can try esoterica. It's what the elderly put on their age spots.
it's very unlikely that you're going to be able to get rid of it... hence the name ';birthmark';
Its not possible. Thats why its called a birth mark.
You shouldn't try to get rid of them on your own because if you pick on them they could cause very serious health problems. Unfortunately the active ingredient in Porcelana and Esoterica, hydroquinone, will not work on birthmarks, but it does work very well on pigmentation problems. See a dermatologist; if he says that he suspects something is wrong with the birthmarks, your insurance will pay for their removal and biopsy.
i think you should see a doc, i cant really tell what to do without seeing it.


it could be a high melanin pigmentation or it could be worst, sclerosis.


i would only be able to tell you on proper examination.





so i suggest you send a pic or go to a doc.


i am sure no one can exactly tell you
Y would you wanna get rid of what god gave you?!?!? Just wondering I have no birth marks but I have a lot of freckles and ppl say they make me look cute and preppy! I like the compliments
I DONT KNOW WISH I KNEW...
I dont know if you can accomplish that
maybe it IS a map. a map to some secret buried treasure. and some aliens put it on you. can you please send me a picture of the map, ill split the booty with you 50/50
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment