Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a tiny bump near my vagina, feels very much like a pimple. should i see dermatologist or gynecologst?

its a little lump betwn my vagina and anus (but nearer my vagina) it feels and looks like a pimple. where should i hav it checked? to a dermatologist or a gynecologist?I have a tiny bump near my vagina, feels very much like a pimple. should i see dermatologist or gynecologst?
Nine times out of ten, the pimple is herpes brought on by engaging in oral sex. You can check with your gynecologist to get a perscription to dry it up. However, there is no cure and if you change partners and receive more oral or normal sex, your new partner is 90% likely to get the herpes also.





Don't listen to the above answerer who is not helping anything. Now, if it makes you feel better, it may even be a hair follicle, ruling out herpes.I have a tiny bump near my vagina, feels very much like a pimple. should i see dermatologist or gynecologst?
gynecologist
Try your family doctor first. If its minor im sure he or she can deal with it
say hello to herpes. see your gyno
Are you sure that it is not an ingrown hair? Also, if it just appeared I would wait a couple days. If it doesn't go away, go to a gyno!
yes go to your doctor right away ..it couild be a cyst but never can be to carefull.
Its an ingrown and u should have it checked.....it could also be ulcers............
You should see your gyn just to make sure its nothing important.
%26lt;My guess is Molluscum Contagiosum. Thats what I had I thought it was a wort thought it was a zit I had no clue but then I got a few more. I freaked out and went to the Dr. It real easy to fix just some numbing stuff and a laser bingo your dun
I would first go see your gynecologist, it could just be a cyst that needs lanced, but you can never be too sure! You definately need a medical opinion, don't let it go without getting it checked out, it could be a form of STD and in that case your OBGYN could tell you how to either rid this situation or direct you to the right type of MD!
GYN - sooner the better. More than likely it's nothing to worry about. Keep it extra clean, and do not have sex until it clears. If it is a herpes flare up, it's easier for them to detect herpes while you're having an outbreak.
according to your age it may be a skin tag or a small wart,doesn't sound serious, a dermatologist can spray it with dry ice and it will go away ,if he thinks it's something to have looked at by another DR he will refer you.
It could be herpes, or it could be just a pimple. Depending on how long it's been there, I think I would have it checked out. The gyno is probably the best bet.





If it goes away in a few days and doesn't come back, you're prolly OK. If it comes back in a month or so, it's prolly herpes.
IT'S PROBABLY NOT HERPES!!!! DON'T LET THESE PEOPLE SCARE YOU! I have one and the dr said that it was nothing more than a skin tag. It's like a mole that has little to no color difference from your regular skin in whatever area you have your lump in. I would definitly say to go to the GYNOCOLOGIST though. Just to be safe. Good luck hun!
Don't freak out, but it sounds like a genital wart. You are not alone. You should probabally visit the doc.
Go to the gyno .........
go see ur dostor !

No comments:

Post a Comment