Friday, August 20, 2010

Any dermatologist out there?

I have had this on going acne problem. But it is only on the lower right side of my face, there is not so much as a trace of acne on the left side. It goes from about an inch from my mouth all the way back to almost my ear. I don't ever touch it unless i'm putting solution on it. It has been there for about 7 months and it just will not go away! My skin is slightly oily but i wash it morning and night. My skin everywhere else is super clear and acne free. I have tried everything to get rid of it. I even stopped useing make up and hair products for 2 weeks. I have tried many acne medications from drug stores. Please can someone tell me what i should do. Thanks.Any dermatologist out there?
Yes well without seeing you I would say that you sleep on that side of your face and are reacting to a) the bedding or b) the lack of air circulation. My advice is to try not to sleep on that side a couple of nights and watch for improvement. In the meantime you should also apply some antibacterial cream to the affected area. You can pick some up on line at www.notaquitter.com. Hope this helpsAny dermatologist out there?
i know this doesnt help much seeing as you have stopped using products, but it really sounds like an alergic reaction. does the solution help at all? if not why dont you try not using it for a week and seeing what kind of difference there is?
Is it possible that you chew gum on that side or sleep on that side? Allergies can pop up in lots of ways. I am allergic to aspartame an when I chew gum I get a reaction on the side I chew on OR maybe an allergy to the soap you use on your sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment