Friday, August 20, 2010

I went to the dermatologist today and...?

She gave me some pills and a spot treatment in gel form. She told me to change my skincare regime to a less harsh one. Does anyone use the cetaphil line? Does that help get rid of acne?I went to the dermatologist today and...?
cetaphil may be gentle on some people, but i'm allergic to it.


so i us alba (from target), i love their stuff and my dermatologist prefers me to use it.I went to the dermatologist today and...?
witchhazel is amazing on my skin, after I wash my face before bed and after I wake up I just rub it all over my face with a cotton ball also after a good workout. miracle drug:)
Cetaphil seems harsh to me...





I use unscented Dove and it really helps because my skin is combination and very sensitive. My doctor put me on birth control, and that helped a lot, too.





I like Avon stuff - the True PoreFection line, not the teen line - that one sucks. Clearskin also helps clear my face up without over-drying it.





You should try washing your face with warm water (hot water is bad) and a milder soap than whatever you're using. Remember that over-drying your skin can make it worse.





Another cheap thing that really works is using some honey as a face mask. Wash your face, dry it, smear on the honey, leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water only. You get baby soft skin, and it clears away any marks you might have.
The only thing I can say is that if you use the harsher facial soaps, your skin actually produces more oil to conterbalance it. It's like your skin senses that it is dry so it produces more oil. I learned this from a dermatologist. I think you should try the treatment she suggested. She is, after all, a doctor.
Cetaphil is a very gentle skin cleanser, sold at many stores including target, walmart, and prolly any grocery store with a skincare section.





I use it. Unlike other facewashes, which often contain salicylic acid, this washes dirt and oil away but doesn't leave your skin stripped of all moisture.





A large bottle costs $8-12.
no. i will tell you from exp. it does not work...but i do know what does.





lard based soap. its the best soap in the world. you won't find it at any store simply because it works wonders for your skin. all it is is lard, lye, water, essential oils(whatever you like.its natural). order some off of the internet. you will love this post forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment