Monday, August 23, 2010

Losing hair. should I see a dermatologist?

my scalp is always dry and itchy. I shampoo all the time and deep condt. I also have hair loss around my temples and breakage on the top of my head. should I see a dermatologist?Losing hair. should I see a dermatologist?
as a stylist i would send you to your doctor right away. We can't diagnose but we know when things aren't right. So absolutely. hair loss in sections of the hair is not a good sign, especially if your a woman. it could be fungal, or even have something to do with your thyroid, just get it checked out if all is well great, but you need to take care of yourself. Remember also, when something is wrong in the body, it will give you visual signs especially in the eyes, skin, and hair.Losing hair. should I see a dermatologist?
yes you should
yes, this might be serious, u should c a dermatologist,be safe than sorry
I was told it is not good to wash your hair everyday if you happen to have a day that you are home don't wash.
Hi,





You should stop using shampoo and conditioner immediately as it could be doing more harm than good. There are many hair loss treatment products available on the internet.





The hair loss treatment below is a product that an old friend recommended to me and it has really helped me.





The product shows both male and females how to strengthen, restore AND revitalize hair naturally without side effects.





I hope it helps you.
first of all stop shampooing immediately! thats what causes baldness! just use a mild conditioner, second of all take a multi-vitamin and start eating a healthier diet with fruits and vegetables! you'll see your hair transform!!
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment