Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you think going to a dermatologist is embarassing?

No I do not. I have had to go to a dermatologist for my two boys. That is what they are there for. When I went I never knew anyone neither did my boys. What is more embarassing going to a dermatologist or living with whatever problem you need help with. It does help and their skin cleared up as long as they followed the treatment plan. I would suggest you go and you will see it is not as bad as you think it is.Do you think going to a dermatologist is embarassing?
what? ha, what are you talking about?? man, you should not be embarrased going to any doctor. it's about your health; think about it! besides, they are experts. they see so many people every day.Do you think going to a dermatologist is embarassing?
No, but I never liked leaving...


They would perform ';acne surgery';, i.e. popping your pimples, after which I looked 10 times worse. I then got to go out to through the lobby where gorgeous girls were waiting to see the doctor about a single blemish. I had one of the worst cases of acne my dr had seen. It was definitely worth the years of torture. I don't have any acne scarring.
No, not at all. It's no different to me than going to any other doctor. I would be more embarassed to go to a podiatrist because my feet are so ugly, but I would even do that if I had to. Just remember, any kind of doctor has seen and heard it all. Nothing you could say or show them is going to surprise them, so it shouldn't embarrass you.

No comments:

Post a Comment