Friday, August 20, 2010

Seeing a dermatologist?

I'm going to see a dermatologist soon for my acne. My first time to see the dermatologist, I'm 14. I've heard from other people that the dermatologist didn't help them at all. Just wanting to know others experience with their dermatologist? Did they help at all? And what did they suggest? Any information at all.Seeing a dermatologist?
I had to see numerous dermatologists for eczema when I was a teenager and NOT ONE was any damn use. I can't help you I'm afraid. I just hope you have better luck than I did.Seeing a dermatologist?
you should see a dermotologist because they do help, but you have to visit them frequently or your acne is not going to get better.
I saw a dermatologist when I was your age, for my own acne. My experience was very beneficial. I was prescribed a very good acne medication and it cleared my skin up very nicely. Just remember don't be afraid to tell the doctor your concerns. If you have questions write them down so you remember to ask them, and if you feel like you don't understand any instructions or definitions ask to have them explained better. Good Luck.
Another option is a licensed esthetician (AKA skin therapist) In some cases dermatologists actually have estheticians in their office and work side by side. If not, seek a spa and have a skin analysis done by an esthetician (and a facial for relaxation). They can tell you your skin type and what products to use.
when i went to see the dermatologist she made me cry she told me i would have my skin condition for life and i would be taking tablets for ever it has now been 6 months since i seen her and my skin condition has gone and i am no longer taking tablets any more ether you can can only go an see what they have to say everybody is different they might give you some good advice they might not but you should still keep seeing your gp about trying different products
At your age all the children do get acne at one time or the other due to the chemical changes in their body. The only way you can reduce them is by doing good workout and sweating it out and having a good balanced diet and stop eating all the crap such as pastime foods /drinks.Listen good and do it for your personnel looks.These acne also come due to unhygienic living conditions and having greasy skin all due to bad eating habits and lack of enough exercise.Go for a long run early in the morning and feel the fresh air on your face and lungs which will help you flush out the toxins which surface on your face due to not being able to be expelled by the excretion system and the best and the easiest way is the skin, so they show up .Its all up to you now .as long as you have not pinched the acne visiting an dermatologist is a must . you can reduce the acne by keeping your face nice clean and dry by washing and splashing your face with warm and later with cold water twice or thrice a day after washing well with soap. Please do drink a lot of water too.Wishing you all the best in getting rid of your acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment