Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I call to make a dermatologist appointment myself... I'm 14?

My mom is really busy right now... rushing to get things ready because we're leaving to visit Miami in a few days. Anyway, I really want to make myself an appointment with this new dermatologist. I haven't been to see her yet, we haven't had any contact. So I was wondering, since I'm only 14, can I make my own appointment, or will they say my parent needs to unless I'm 18 + ?Can I call to make a dermatologist appointment myself... I'm 14?
you can try, all they can do is say get your parent to call, nothing ventured, nothing gained. But, you mom or dad will have to go with you to fill out the necessary paper work for payment.Can I call to make a dermatologist appointment myself... I'm 14?
Sure, you can call to make the appointment; but, one of your parents will have to accompany you, at least for the initial visit, to fill out insurance forms, and any other paper work, as well as getting the ';scoop'; on what your problem is, as well as any treatment protocol that is being offered to you. You appear to me, though, to be a very self-sufficient young lady, so I';m sure that making the appointment will be easy for you to do. Make sure that you have the necessary insurance information in front of you when you call, as some doctors would like that at the time that you call.
i don't see why not they just have to confirm it with your parents

No comments:

Post a Comment