Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lol ok here i go again, has anyone gone to a dermatologist??

i have a bunch of acne and ive never gone before. Do you know what kind of things they'll do?Lol ok here i go again, has anyone gone to a dermatologist??
I sure have. They'll ask you about your skin and its tendency to break out. They'll ask you how your skin is, like if it dries out really easily so that they can prescribe good medicines that won't be really tough on your skin. Then they'll just go through and talk to you about your skin and how it tends to act, and how to apply the products that they give you. It's nothing to worry about. It's just a quick little visit that will change your life! I feel so much better without having to worry about acne. I feel like I can be me. You should go ASAP!





nomof3 said that doxycycline doesn't work, but it worked wonders for me. If you have really bad acne, though, you should bump it up to minocycline or Solodyn.Lol ok here i go again, has anyone gone to a dermatologist??
I have and she removed moles to be tested for Cancer
They just look at your skin and sometimes move it around with their fingertips, like feeling how smooth it is and stuff, and then that's it. They tell you not to pick at your skin so it won't scar when you're older, and then after looking at it, they have a solution for you. It's quick and easy.
Ask you questions and take a look at them pimples? I don't know. I didn't go to the dermatologist specifically because of pimples,so...That's my guess.
lol
your regular doctor can prescribe tetracycline for acne


doxicycline does not work .. son who is 22 had it and cleared up with tetracyline

No comments:

Post a Comment