Monday, August 23, 2010

I have mediciad insuarance and my dermatologist will not take it i can not afford her fees?

i need to see a dermatologist i have medicaid and no one will take the insurance here in nj (deptford area)I have mediciad insuarance and my dermatologist will not take it i can not afford her fees?
thats unusal my dermatologist in my area takes my medicaid.I have mediciad insuarance and my dermatologist will not take it i can not afford her fees?
Go back to your family doctor, explain what's happening, and ask for a second referral.





Then, try reporting this to your state's medical board.
This one is simple. Call the 1-800 or the 1-888 number on the back of your medicaid card and they representitive will give you a list of dermatologists that ';DO'; except medicaid. They will do this for Ob/Gyn, Dentists, Chiropractors, Oral Surgeons, etc. Hope this helps!
try a local clinic. I am in CA but I have a clinic i go to because I cant afford insurance. Theres something called CMSP and some dermatologists in this area take that. Its Medi-Cal. That may be here in California but there might be something similar in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment