Monday, August 23, 2010

What has the dermatologist give you or prescribe to you when you go? have you heard of injections for acne?

Never heard of injections. For my brother they tried a bunch of different creams. Another friend of mine took some sort of pill for hers as well as the creams.What has the dermatologist give you or prescribe to you when you go? have you heard of injections for acne?
My sister's kids (all 4 of them have bad acne)


The one daughter received cortisol shots and it worked.What has the dermatologist give you or prescribe to you when you go? have you heard of injections for acne?
No I haven't!! What do you get injected?


I've had an antibiotic and a cleanser called Plexion(with sulfur) prescribed to me.
I've been given RetinA, soaps and clindamycin. I think cortisone injection are used on people with severe acne.
HAVE had patients that were prescribed tetracycline for acne, never heard of injections though.

No comments:

Post a Comment