Monday, August 23, 2010

I have acne scars. They are not too bad, just read blotch marks on my face. I have went to a dermatologist..

but because they are not that bad, he sent me to an anesthetist. There, I had microdermabrasion and a chemical peel- nothing worked. Does anyone know of anything else that I can try to lighten my scars????I have acne scars. They are not too bad, just read blotch marks on my face. I have went to a dermatologist..
The newest form of treatment for acne scarring is called fractional laser therapy. This type of treatment works at a deeper level than laser resurfacing or dermabrasion, Because fractional laser therapy doesn't wound the top layer of tissue, healing time is shorter. Fractional laser therapy is quite costly, and it's not usually covered by insurance.





If as you say, your scars aren't too bad, this may help


It's called Mederma





http://www.dermadoctor.com/product.asp?p鈥?/a>





Good Luck!I have acne scars. They are not too bad, just read blotch marks on my face. I have went to a dermatologist..
This is a home remedy which is effective but will take some time to show results. Directly rub potato slices all over the face and wash after 30 minutes this when done regularly , helps to get rid of acne, blemishes and pimple scar. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
I asked my dermatoligist about laser surgery. He said that while it may work, it may also lighten the scars so much that they become paler than your actual skin color. What i recommend and what i'm using right now is NeoStrata HQ Plus gel. Use it and after a few weeks or less you will notice results.
TRY SOME SKIN LIGHTENING PRODUCTS

No comments:

Post a Comment