Friday, August 20, 2010

Help please. Good and affordable dermatologist?

Hi! Can you please help me to find a dermatologist who's really good, not commercialize and very affordable. I have a problem in my face. I noticed that a portion of my right cheek were discolored. It has a white color, dry and sometimes itchy. I've been visited 3 dermatologist and spend but nothing happened.





Can you please help me find a really good dermatologist who can help me end this problem. (Within Metro Manila Area,Philippines. I live in Quezon City.)Kindly indicate the address and telephone number. Thank you very much!Help please. Good and affordable dermatologist?
As you describe it, it sounds like vitiligo illness.


As far as i know there are not much treatments for that,beside cosmetic camouflage.





I suggest that you first go to hospital dermatologist to exam en pointed what it really is,before you spend more unnecessary money for it.


You can go to San Juan DE dios hospital in pasay or manila doctors in ermita.





Good luck.Help please. Good and affordable dermatologist?
My sisters in Canada went to the derma for the brown spots that look like warts (?), same as my sister-in-law and my Mom. This must be something that you get when you're getting older and you have lots of moles. They had to go through the process of cauterizing (burning...with laser, hot needle, etc. to destroy dead or unwanted tissue...) which made them avoid the sun or exposure for a couple of days. Then they went on with their vacation schedule and came back here happy.





I don't know if you have undergone any of this in your previous derma encounter.
you have tried going to dermatologists and nothing happened. how about doing some research on your own. read the posts here. maybe you may recognize a problem similar to your case. maybe the cure could just be more rest and better diet.





http://www.topix.com/forum/med/dermatolo鈥?/a>








***polly wants a cracker***

No comments:

Post a Comment