Monday, August 23, 2010

Has anyone ever seen a Dermatologist?

Are they really helpful? This is going to be my first time visiting one and I'm hoping all my problems will come to an end. Has anyone ever had good experiences? Let me know. Also, how do I identify what kind of skin condition I have? Do I look at pictures or something?Has anyone ever seen a Dermatologist?
Ive been to 3 different dermatologist. if they are good, they could tell you what you have in just a couple of minutes, then they might show a picture and tell you about it and then give you medication.





good luck %26lt;3Has anyone ever seen a Dermatologist?
I used to struggle with acne until I saw a dermatologist. They're very helpful when it comes to identifying what you need to treat your skin. I don't know how you would identify what skin condition you have but most dermatologists should be able to help you with that.





Good luck!
i never been to a dermatologist but i went to a doctor for a check up and he commented on my acne and perscribed me a good product called evoclin. it works. ;]
If it's skin related....their the right ones to see! I was trying to see my family doctor for years for what a dermatologist diagnosed properly and the problem is going away finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment