Monday, August 23, 2010

Has anybody here ever visit the dermatologist???

How much did you spent?


What treatment did you get?





ThanksHas anybody here ever visit the dermatologist???
my insurance pays for it so i have no idea..im sure it is expensive though.


i get tons of perscriptions for creams, ointments, oils, and even pills [most of it for my acne]


my dermatologist saved my life! i am now 100% acne free..if you are having a skin/nail/hair problem, you should def. see one!





about the mild acne: yes, they can still prescribe a topical cream/or face wash for mild acne. believe me, dermatologists have the good stuff drugstores dont have.Has anybody here ever visit the dermatologist???
I was examined for eczema which I have had all my life. She recommended a cream that I use that was under a prescription.


The visit cost me nothing as I live in Canada and the prescription cost me $2.00 as I am over 65 and seniors only pay that price only here in Canada.
I have been to get moles removed. My daughter has been to have acne treatment. My son has been to have warts cured. I LOVE what a dermatologist can do!





An office visit is at least $50-$75. If any treatment is done, it is usually about $125 and up, depending on what is done. When the dermatologist extracted my daughter's stubborn blackheads, it cost me around $150, but worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment