Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Are Dermatologist worth it???? Please i really need to know!!!?

I dont want to waste my money and i really need to get rid of acne badly i hate it. Please if anyone had experience at the dermatologist tell me what if they helped.





Thanks so much everyone for ur help.Are Dermatologist worth it???? Please i really need to know!!!?
Yes, they do help. However, you should be aware that your acne might not exactly be curable. It will get better but it might not disappear completely.





I personally have found that natural products work better. My brother used tons of different pills and creams for a long time, and he's found that tea tree oil with a water based mosturizer works best. It's like five bucks for a little bottle and it lasts forever. My favorite mosturizer is cetaphil or dramatically different from clinique.





With the right research, you probably don't need a dermatologist. Good luck!!Are Dermatologist worth it???? Please i really need to know!!!?
Yes, ask for benzaclin or differein, they work better than anything you can buy over the counter. They are totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment