Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My dermatologist gave me evoclin. My face is peeling, is this normal??

I went to the dermatologist about 3 days ago and he gave me 3 prescriptions. Two are topical and one is a pill. I was told to use evoclin (a topical foam) in the morning, and yesterday I noticed some slight peeling, but I wasn't bothered by it, but today it is horrible! The evoclin burned my face, and when I was trying to use an exfoliating face wash to help, it made that burn too. My friend's mom said that was normal, the peeling, but I can't find anything about it on evoclin's website. Should I stop using it, or just keep on trucking? It's really gross.My dermatologist gave me evoclin. My face is peeling, is this normal??
i went here and it said that side affects include dryness, burning, itchiness.My dermatologist gave me evoclin. My face is peeling, is this normal??
My doctor gave me the same thing about a week ago. It's side effects do include peeling, itchiness, burning, and/or stinging. This happened to me for the first couple of days but now most of the stinging has subsided and my skin is pretty much healed and clearing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment