Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i find i good dermatologist?

my first Q is how do i look for a good dermatologist that won't cost me a million bucks.





and my second is how can i get my insurance to pay for my visits and medication-i wan't to go for an acne problem-so i don't have to worry about the cost.How do i find i good dermatologist?
Your insurance company might already cover the dermatologist. If I was you I'd call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask them what is covered and what isn't. Also ask them if there is a website that you can refer back to if you needed to look something up.





I know my insurance covers the dermatologist. The only thing they don't cover is things they consider to be cosmetic. Acne isn't considered cosmetic so it should be all covered for you. If you don't have perscription coverage tell the doctor and they will usually give you samples to get you by for a while first to make sure you like the medication before you spend alot of money on something.





Good luck !!

No comments:

Post a Comment