Friday, August 20, 2010

How Can I See A Dermatologist???

I'm From London I was wondering Where Do I Go??.........so I could see a dermatoligist??.........





I Was Told G.P would refer you........if this is true I was wondering do u ask him 2 refer you?.....coz once I went to the G.P to see if I could get a cream or something for some scars on my face and he said there isn't such thing or he can't help me :S.....





Could someone help me out here please, Thanks in advanceHow Can I See A Dermatologist???
Im not sure how things work in London but in the U.S. if you have insurance you can call your member services # on the back of your card and they can direct you to a dermatologist that accepts your insurance. Just call and make an appointment. If they say you need a referral, then just call your PCP (Primary Care Physician) office and request a referral.





Did you try cocoa butter to see if it lighten your facial scars?





Aloe Vera is excellent for treatment of fresh wounds and scars. If you can find the plant, squeeze the leaf and apply the juice to the scar. Else, apply Aloe Vera Gel. Also, apply lemon juice to the scar. Lemon juice is a natural bleach and should help.





Or apply cucumber juice to your face daily, and wash off after fifteen minutes.How Can I See A Dermatologist???
Don't listen to Alfie, urologists have nothing to do with dermatologists. I am not in london, but I wanted to call Alfie out on his ridiculous answer..





Did you try googling?
Call your local Hospital and ask who is the Chairman of the


Department of Urology, get his/her name and call his office and make an appointment.
Call the doctors office, and tell the person you spoke with that you want to get a referral to a dermatologist. Tell them you already saw the doctor, and he couldn't prescribe anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment