Monday, August 23, 2010

Okay i need to know if a dermatologist woulds clear up my acne or not??????please help me!!!!!!?

i just have really bad acne its on my back my face it gets all oveer me it really sucks.....Okay i need to know if a dermatologist woulds clear up my acne or not??????please help me!!!!!!?
dont do proactiveeee.!!!!!!


the second you stop it your acne comes flooding back ten times worse.


and yes a dermatologist will msot certainly help you out :)Okay i need to know if a dermatologist woulds clear up my acne or not??????please help me!!!!!!?
they charge depending on your insurance, i pay 30 because thats my copay. just check your insurance card Report Abuse

Yes, but a less expensive and great alternative would be proactive.


You can use it on your back or face, anywhere acne is, and unlike some products that promise results but don't do anything for you, this stuff really works.
Yes, of course a dermatologist would clear up your acne. That's what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment