Monday, July 26, 2010

This question is for a dermatologist or someone that may work for one........?

I am a recovering addict off of ice (crystal meth.). I have been clean over 2 years now, I did get really bad ';meth mites';, and ever since I have been clean my normal facial acne has never been the same, I know alot of it has to do with the stuff that drug is made of, but what I am asking is there anything that I can clean my face with or topically use to help clear it up more, and if not , how long will this last?This question is for a dermatologist or someone that may work for one........?
You might want to go over to www.webmd.com. You can log onto the message boards and talk to people who have gone what you are going through, and also make a post under skin conditions and get an answer from a dermatologists. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment