Monday, July 26, 2010

Have you been to a Dermatologist?

Well my mom said she's gonna take me to the dermatologist sometime b/c I have some acne on my face and huge pores.


I was just wondering what they do at the dermatologist offices and like some of the things they can do to help clear my skin.Have you been to a Dermatologist?
i have been to the dermatologist and they can do like miracles haha


theres so many products and things you can try


and you dont have to go it alone, they have the expertise you need.


its great.





id be very happy if i were you :) you get professional help.





they just ask you questions like whats the prob and thats pretty much it. it was for me. they recommend stuff for you :)Have you been to a Dermatologist?
I've been going to the dermatologist for almost 5 years now, it's not scary or anything.


First the doctor will take a look at your face and ask you what you're concerned about. They might ask you what your face routine is, what type of products you use, etc. If your acne is very stubborn and won't go away, you can get a prescription for a strong topical medication and/or antibiotic pills. It really depends on what kind of acne you have, the dermatologist will know what to do.


I'm not sure what they can do about pore size, but be sure to bring it up at the appointment. Good luck. :]
i love my dermatologist he worked miricles for me. they can perscibe u perscription strength stuff so u dont have to use the over the counter crap

No comments:

Post a Comment