Monday, July 26, 2010

Does anyone know why it takes 3 months to get in to see the dermatologist? I called to make an appointment?

and they said they schedule appointments in 3 months???Does anyone know why it takes 3 months to get in to see the dermatologist? I called to make an appointment?
That seems ridiculous, but I know it can happen. Ask about cancelation lists. They have cancelations all the time and if you can get on that list then you can probably get an appointment within 2 weeks fairly easily. Good luck.Does anyone know why it takes 3 months to get in to see the dermatologist? I called to make an appointment?
well its pretty packed.


i just went to the dermo. but i had to wait a month!
It 's probably just that particular doctor, see if you can find another one in your area that could get you in sooner.
sounds like a good/popular doc.
No i dont , it takes me 2 weeks.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment