Saturday, July 24, 2010

Should I still visit a dermatologist?

Well, I have mild acne, not bad but not perfect. I wanted to go ahead and visit a dermatologist to get everything cleared out. Do they really help with acne, or should I really not worry about it?Should I still visit a dermatologist?
only if they are unbearable and causing you depression and social isolation, if not, just wash your face with salicylic acid based face wash and use only non comedogenic moisturizers that are water based if you use some. controlling your face grease is key, so you might want to wash your face several times in the day but use the non-comedogenic moisturizer to prevent overdrying, this should keep your face clean and lessen irritation of your sebaceous glands. dermatologists will only overmedicate you or give you the same advice i just did, goodluck
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment