Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does anyone know of a good female dermatologist near Fairfax, VA (22030)?

I have oily skin and lots of blackheads. I went to 3 different dermatologists so far and they all give me differin and I see NO RESULTS AT ALL. I'm not worse, but not better either.


I need help! I appreciate any type of information on oily skin care and balckheads too!


Thank you so much :)Does anyone know of a good female dermatologist near Fairfax, VA (22030)?
I'm sorry, I don't live in the area so I wouldn't know. But you should either call your health insurance company or visit they're website to see what dermatologist they recommend.





Try Netrugena products. Like the Wave thing. I have it and it works like magic! And the Mornig Burst products also work well.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment