Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can the dermatologist really help me?

i have mild-moderate acne but right now its really bad because of my period, so i made an appointment on thur. my question is, can the dermatologist really help me? and what might he perscribe? my quetion is to ppl who have gone to see a dermatologist beforeCan the dermatologist really help me?
Not for the same reason as yours, but I have been to a dermatologist. You're doing the right thing. He/she can advise you what you can do for yourself and also give you something to help with your problem. I continue to see a dermatologist, because I need what he can do for me.





Dermatologists are specialized in skin care, so you will get the answers you're looking for.Can the dermatologist really help me?
I've gone to the dermatologist many of times, i've tried about 4 different products from him %26amp; none of them worked, some might work on your skin though, idk. He prescribed me Differin %26amp; i used it for about 6 months but that completely messed up my skin, %26amp; it was worse than it was before. I have used just about EVERY acne system there is and nothing ever worked until I went to my gynecologist and she said Ortho-Tricyclen is a really good birth control pill that cures acne. And in about 2 months of taking it my skin was COMPLETELY FLAWLESS! It was because i had hormonal acne %26amp; the birth control evened out my hormones which caused my acne to go away. I am so much happier now so I would probably go to your doctor or gyno %26amp; asked to be put on it if your able to! but if your a guy try accutane because that reallly worked well for my friend %26amp; he has completely clear skin =] hope this helped
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment