Monday, July 26, 2010

Can a dermatologist take a look at these pictures and tell me whats wrong with me Please?

http://s640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/bgood27/Can a dermatologist take a look at these pictures and tell me whats wrong with me Please?
Sorry, not going to be able to tell from pictures like that. All I can make out is some bumps. It might be acne, or it could be some sort of dermatitis. It is sometimes hard to differentiate skin disorders on dark-skinned people, because color changes are not as obvious as with pale people.





You'll need a doctor to look at that and probably feel it. Depending on what they see and feel, they might take a scraping and look under a microscope, to rule out any parasites.Can a dermatologist take a look at these pictures and tell me whats wrong with me Please?
hard to tell in the pictures but it looks like acne. wash skin frequently with soap and water. keep hands off of face. hands carry a lot of bacteria. buy an over the counter acne product (generic is fine)
It looks like it might be a rash from poison oak. Did you go camping recently? O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment