Monday, July 26, 2010

I am looking for a good dermatologist in the Dallas/ Ft.Worth area in TX? Can anyone help me please?

got this from a website





North Dallas Dermatology Associates


Dr. Cynthia Clegg


9301 North Central Expressway Ste 180


Dallas, Tx. 75231


214-420-7070I am looking for a good dermatologist in the Dallas/ Ft.Worth area in TX? Can anyone help me please?
Hi, I sell great skincare our Clear line is great and I can send you a sample if you would like.


I am not a scam first off. Second, it is a co. 99.5% run by women for women. I am a Director with this co. You earn $ several ways. Holding spa parties, reorders, you get a free website and the co ships direct to your customer so you don't have to keep a huge amount of inventory, building a team you earn commission. Biggest sellers: Instant Face Lift Treatment, skincare, anti-aging, lotions/scrubs and full line of mineral makeup. Signup anywhere in the US and a free day of traing is available around your hometown/ along with awesome site to learn Call me 216 524 4284 or email me a2scooby@sbcglobal.net or checkout my website http://www.beautipage.com/LAMIEDL look under opportunity or send me your # and I will call you. Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment