Saturday, July 24, 2010

Should I see a dermatologist now or wait awhile?

I have a history of skin cancer in my family-my sister had it.





Now, I have developed a red spot on my leg that is the size of a pencil eraser and looks like this:


http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi鈥?/a>





Should I see my dermatologist now, or just wait to see if this spot grows?Should I see a dermatologist now or wait awhile?
When you see this message. Pick up your phone and CALL THE DOCTOR. Think of all the tings you love. The fact you haven't already called the doctor means you have been risking them all.





Life is precious!Should I see a dermatologist now or wait awhile?
I think you already know the answer to your own question. With your fair skin and family history of skin cancer, I would go to see a dermatologist as soon as possible. Don't wait..your life depends on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment