Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can I skip the grossest classes of med school if I want to become a dermatologist, and not any type of surgeon

No. Everyone takes Gross Human Anatomy in order to become an MD. Lots of people think it's gross, but eventually get over it. My boyfriend did not like it and is a practicing Physician and a VEGAN. He couldn't eat meat after doing Human Anatomy.Can I skip the grossest classes of med school if I want to become a dermatologist, and not any type of surgeon
Um, no. What do you think dermatologists do exactly? Mine checks for skin cancer and performs surgeries. In order to do those jobs, you have to know about the body. If you think it's gross, you might consider another field.Can I skip the grossest classes of med school if I want to become a dermatologist, and not any type of surgeon
Never. Give it a chance before drawing any conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment