Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is there anything GOOD to prevent pimples? But Without going to a dermatologist?

Well guys, I've been getting pimples for no reason since I was 10, and I'm 20 now.





I eat healthy, I sleep healthy, no chocolates or fats, I drink water, no soda. I exercise regularly. I do basically the OPPOSITE of what it takes to get pimples. And I'm not going through puberty.





So is there anything that prevents pimples/zits, I want it to REALLY WORK, but I don't want to go to a dermatologist.Is there anything GOOD to prevent pimples? But Without going to a dermatologist?
Start washing your face with AcneFree. It's kind of like pro-active, but you can buy it at pretty much any store. It's a 3-step kit, and it's really good. It's what I use, and my acne seems to stay away.Is there anything GOOD to prevent pimples? But Without going to a dermatologist?
I use tea tree oil products for my face and it works wonders. I don't have a lot of pimples, but when I do get the odd one or two, I use the tea tree oil products I bought and it helps so much. You can find tea tree oil products at any body shop around you. I would highly recommend it. They also have lots of different kinds you can buy. I have blotting papers, that take away the oil from you face to prevent pimples, and also this cream you but on before bed and it gets rid of your pimples.


Also, my friend bought the Pro-active stuff off of the over played commercials on T.V and she says that is works really well too.


Either way, good luck :]
I don't think the reason of your pimples is because of your daily activities. Some people are just Born with acne, so called.





But, you could try getting acne treatment at many drug stores.





For me, I have irregular sleep hours, I eat whatever i want, and exercise sometimes, but I don't get any pimples at all.





So i think its just your body structure.





Just, wash your face when you wake up, and before you sleep and use a gentle cleanser and see if it helps.





If it still doesn't I highly recommend you see a dermatologist.
I'm a big believer in Proactiv. I've been using it for a few years now and my skin is soooo healthy. My mom actually bought it for me at first and I was reluctant to use it because I'd already tried a ton of other face washes. But I love the way it makes my skin feel. It also helped with acne scars and it makes my face feel smoother and it minimizes pores as well. I know I sound like a walking commercial but I really do believe that it's the best stuff out there. The imitation stuff works OKAY. But Proactiv, for me, is the best. I hope you find something!
Suck it up, and just go to the dermatologist it is def. worth it. I had awful acne when I was younger, went to the derm. and he rubbed a bunch of medication and shined special lights at my face and within a week ALL acne was gone, it stayed that way too, as long as i kept using the face wash, and ointment he gave me until I grew out of it.
Well, considering that you're through puberty and stuff then it might be genetic. An acne system that many people use, including myself, is Proactive. There are a lot out there, and some work better on different people. It would be best to go to a dermatologist to see which better suits your skin.
WELL I KNOW A BUNCH A WAYS AND IM 13 WELL I ONLY TELL U THE CHEAPEST WAY IF U HAVE A POOL SWIM IN IT OR IF UR FRIEND HAS A POOL then swim in it cause the chlorine drys out ur skin and it will get rid of those god dang zits/pimples.it doesnt prevent them it just gets rid of them wen u have em if u wanna prevent em then idk use some ohh shoot wat do u call it idk i forget wat it called it a certain soap to prevent it aint expensive hope that sort of helps and hope u can find a pool lol it worked for me
My mother told me when i was younger that if you use rubbing alcohol it drys out the skin on the face so that the oils do not cause pimples, but it leaves your skin dry, so if you use maybe a little bit of rubbing alcohol and then some Loation it may help and be very cheep, but the anti bacterial soap like dial works well to if you use it often.
The dermatologist would tell you that it is less what you eat and more caused by your own body. Some people get them no matter what they do. Obviously keeping your skin clean will help, you can exfoliate and use good cleansers and spot treat problems with salycylic acid.
then you should really try and check out the Proactiv Solution products


its for both males and females, adults and teens...


in my opinion itd be your best bet





check out this website


http://www.proactiv.net/cneng/?uci=oca101%26amp;s_kwcid=proactive


(you should at least take a peek at the 'real stories' section, and the 'proactiv system' section of that website- im sure you'll be intrigued)












Actually,ur food that u eat might have oil in it and if u have 2 much oil u get pimples. Also if u dont wash ur face or use face wash and eat foods with oils u get pimples/acne.





Also if this has been goin on 10 years u need 2 go to a doctor or dermotologist.
I would definitely suggest you try SWISS glutathione bar. Its actually a soap intended for skin lightening but it really works well against pimples and the maks they leave behind! it dries them out easily in just 2-3days! a lot of people buy it for that purpose even if they dont have to lighten their skin. check out





http://www.swisscare.blogspot.com


http://www.theswisscare.com



It's likely that your pores are more active than those of most people. Acne Free and Proactive are very effective formulas for preventing breakouts and healing old breakouts. It helps to balance the skin while killing bacteria that tend to pile up around your pores.
Try the acne pads you can get at a local pharmacy or proactiv, I use it and have no problems, but if that works sorry to say you should really see a dermatologist. It isn't a bad thing.
Try rubbing alcohol on a tissue. Do not get it in your eyes!!!





I suggest going to the doctor and talking about antibiotics, and benzoyl peroxide.





Every time i have to take antibiotics It clears me right up
wash with anti bacterial soap 3x a day and also control the oil on your face.


sometimes even that wont help, its really all about hormones.
Or ... you could go to a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment