Monday, July 26, 2010

I have Acne. I want to go to the Dermatologist. Is that the right thing to do?

+ what is it like when you go?


How much does it cost?


If i go, will my acne be gone forever?I have Acne. I want to go to the Dermatologist. Is that the right thing to do?
if you've tried over the counter stuff and they haven't worked, you might want to make that appointment for the dermatologist. they can prescribe you something and it usually works.I have Acne. I want to go to the Dermatologist. Is that the right thing to do?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into pimples. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly pimples.





Before going to a dermatologist, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.squidoo.com/thebestacnetreatm鈥?/a>








P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.
Most dermatologists are very kind, and they will answer all of your questions for you. If you have insurance, that will usually cover it. I'm not sure how much it costs if you don't have insurance. If you go, the doctor will probably prescribe a cream or pill that should get rid of your acne.
Going to the dermatologist might cost a bit, so before you go you should check out the types of face washes they have at the store. Find out what skin type you are (dry, oily, etc.) and go from there on the products. Just dont try proactive..


If you have realllllyyy bad acne and it just NOT going away, then going to the derm. wouldnt be a bad idea. They will prescribe you with some medication or special cream to help clear it up. Obviously your acne wont be gone forever, because acne can be caused my many factors, such as stress, sugary foods, and not washing your face after sweating or exercising. There will probably be a significant difference however.


Hope I helped.
A dermatologist visit at least once in awhile is never a bad thing. Chances are, she will tell you your skin type and maybe recommend a good plan to take care of your face, or even prescribe a good acne product. It isn't scary, and the dermatologist will not judge you, remember, she see's cases like this all the time, and has probably seen way worse than your acne. Your acne may not be gone forever, but you might at least be able to get it under controll and reduce it. As for cost, I don't really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment