Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do You Think It's Possible, With The Very Best Dermatologist, To Go From Horrible Acne..?

To absolutely amazing skin? WITHOUT the help of concealor?








Or am I just a hopeless case?Do You Think It's Possible, With The Very Best Dermatologist, To Go From Horrible Acne..?
yeah, my dermatologist helped me clear my skin in a month.Do You Think It's Possible, With The Very Best Dermatologist, To Go From Horrible Acne..?
Have you tried Proactive? It definetly works. After I had my son, I had some hormone changes and it caused me to break out no matter what I did. I ordered this stuff and I was amazed at how quick it worked. My skin cleared up in only a day or two of treatment. This stuff is definetly worth the money. Good luck.
Yeah I do. I would definetely go to a dermatologist, wash your face with a cleanser every morning and night. That should help you! Besides, if you are in your teens (which IDK if you are), your acne should go away once your body matures a bit.
yes try proactive...take a before picture before starting..and in 2 weeks take another....then 4 weeks..then @ the end of 90 days....drink water...eat green veggies...but ya know ya gotta be on top of it....don't skip a day if u can't cleanse the same time daily @ least do it some time during the day
If you don't have any major scarring caused by your acne, there is a good chance that your skin will clear up. Just make sure to eat healthy, drink water, and avoid piling on loads of makeup. Good luck!
Probably. Some drugs are pretty good.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
it is possible, for some people, the acne treatment just doesnt work for them... i dont know how, they might not be following the directions
Very possible. My acne was never absolutely horrible, but it wasnt great. Now I have amazing skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment