Monday, July 26, 2010

Dermatologist or store brand?

I am currently using acne free, and have been for about 1 month.


Well I need more soon, but I am still getting acne and I still have scars.


It is really bringing my confidence level down. I want to wear my hair up and not have to worry about the acne on my forehead.


My dad said he could make an appointment with our doctor, but my dad sees him all the time, and I'm afraid he will tell him that my skin is REALLY bad. I'm not sure what to do, i just want my skin clear like it used to be!Dermatologist or store brand?
Hello there,





There are three really important things you can do immediately to help stop breakouts with out dishing out allot of money.





1. Exercise, this helps you sweat and exfoliate your skin. Remember when you exercise the more you sweat the more your are doing for your skin. It makes no sense to exercise and not sweat hard.





2.Watch what your eating,( i.e. sweets, sodas) something in your food could possibly be the cause of your breakouts. Also stress has been linked to cause breakouts too.





3. Take a visit to your dermatologist about prescribing you some medication.





4. Find a really good Anti-bacterial soap. I use Neem soap. It's very good on the skin, fights the bacteria thats deep in your pores, and leaves it feeling really clean and glowing. This is a good site to find it ...Ethnic Foods Company





After you've done these really effective things you can go purchase Aloe Vera Leaf. Its natural, fresh and cost no more than $2 bucks. You can find the m at your local farmers market or Publix. If you cut it open and apply it to your skin it has anti-inflammatory properties that will help heal your skin very quickly, and minimize the appearance of dark spots. Trust me out of all of the medication I've tried, this is the only thing that I swear by. Its cheap and it actually works. Try this first before you go buying any spot medication, they are usually just gimmicks and people waste allot of money on them every year.Dermatologist or store brand?
You need to use more specific nouns. Pronouns make things confusing here. ';I'm afraid he will tell him that my skin is REALLY bad.'; He and him who? You're afraid your dad will tell your doctor your skin is bad or you're afraid your doctor will tell your dad your skin is bad? Either way, if whatever over the counter things you're trying aren't working and it's really affecting your confidence that badly, then wouldn't you want to see a doctor to seek further, hopefully more successful treatment?

No comments:

Post a Comment