Monday, July 26, 2010

Before or after dermatologist prescribed medicine?

My dermatologist gave me a topical gel called Finacea for the morning and Ziana for bedtime. Well in the morining I usually use Mary Kay Oil Contol Lotion for my oily skin and was wondering if I should use it BEFORE applying the Finacea or AFTER? Same for the Ziana? Thanks in advance for any answers! :)Before or after dermatologist prescribed medicine?
Check with your dermatologist... But, from what I know, you should use the prescription ointment Last, after your other products. Also, there is a chance the medicine will change your skin a bit, so make sure to stay in contact with your consultant in case you need to change up your skincare regiman. If you don't have, feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment