Saturday, July 24, 2010

I am going to see a dermatologist for my skin....?

What are some good medicines that will clear up my mild acne on my face and chest fast that i can inquire about? Thanks!I am going to see a dermatologist for my skin....?
The dermatologist will prescribe you something based on your condition. Im using clindoxyl which is working great for my face. I was on retin a before but it dried up my skin. He will prescibe something for you and if it irritates your skin he can give you something else. Good luck.I am going to see a dermatologist for my skin....?
The medications they will want to give you will most likely be antibiotics. The stronger they are, the more unhealthy they will be. You should try something natural like burdock and tea tree oil. Also, green tea is good to use topically for acne. Good luck.
Antibiotics (such as clindamycin), Retinoids (such as Differin or Tazorac), BenzaClin, or Azaelic Acid (such as Finacea). If none of those work you can try Accutane. Oh, if you are female you can also try birth control pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment