Saturday, July 24, 2010

I need to talk to a dermatologist?

I really need help. When I am hot, embarrassed, or nervous, or for no reason at all I get red and blotchy on my face, chest, arms, and neck. Then like a half an hour later it goes away and everything is fine. I went to my doctor about it but he said it was nothing and I dont need to go to a dermatologist. But he didnt even do anything he just looked at it and said its nothing its cause your nervous. It is really hurting my self esteem and it is making me shy because I always think about it. I want to know is there anything I can do for it. Please email me at pdunn1992@yahoo.com. Thanks, I really need to find a solution to this problem because it is ruining my life.I need to talk to a dermatologist?
Go talk to one in person

No comments:

Post a Comment