Monday, July 26, 2010

As a Dermatologist is the job competitive in Georgia ???

Now, I'm thinking about becoming a Dermatologist (Dermasurgeon to be exact), I know you serve 11 years of working and have to be very serious and intellegent, I live in Georgia, which isn't a major dermatology unit, I want to become sucessful in anything I do, so in Georgia is the job competitive , would it be a smart profession to go and could I make a profit in the business ???As a Dermatologist is the job competitive in Georgia ???
NOT MUCH COMPETITION HERE IN BLAIRSVIILE GEORGIA. THE DERMATOLOGIST DOESN'T EVEN JOIN MOST PPO'S I ALSO TAKES A MONTH OR MORE JUST TO GET AN APPOINTMENT. COME HERE WE NEED YOU. I WORK FORA PODIATRIST DON'T GO INTO THAT FIELD THEY DON'T MAKE AS MUCH MONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment