Thursday, July 22, 2010

I live in Dallas TX I need to do go to a dermatologist for an allergy, dont have insurance where should I go?

There is a facility in Round Rock Texas, just south of Dallas that will do you so much more good than the dermatologist. And the cost will be very minimal. Call them at: (800) 370 - 3447 and talk to them about the particular allergy you have and they will help you.





good luckI live in Dallas TX I need to do go to a dermatologist for an allergy, dont have insurance where should I go?
depending on your ability to self pay for your visit, call local dermatologists to find out what they charge for the initial exam. If you're not able to pay privately then check your local listing under department of health and human services for a free or fee for service clinic. Most all counties have funding to pay for medically indigent persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment