Monday, November 21, 2011

What happens at the dermatologist?

I have to get a head to toe exam and my sister went last week and said she had to get naked but didn't go into detail. I'm 14 and I want to know how much touching will go on. Please explain the whole process and maybe your own expirience. Please email me a full expirience that would be awesome.What happens at the dermatologist?
i haven't really experienced it yet, but one of my friends have. he said he had to get naked too, but not fully naked. she'll ask to take your shirt off first then put it back on and take your pants and underwear off. the dermatologist tells you to take off your underwear so that she can check your level of physical maturity, if your in puberty already or something. all i know is she takes a look at how ';thick'; your pubic hair is to determine how mature you are and how to approach your skin, as child adolescent or adult, there wasn't any touching involved, just looking and examining. My friend said that the doctor asked him to take his pants off and etc... he asked why and she explained. He told me it was very very awkward and weird cus he was a guy and she was...well a girl and was really old, maybe 60 or something. but i don't think you should worry about it that much, i mean she's/he's a doctor their supposed to ask these kinna stuff cus its their job, otherwise they wouldn't know what to do with you. just hope yours isn't a guy :)) otherwise it might get really awkward.





hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment