Monday, November 21, 2011

Can you tell what best dermatologists in Oklahoma ?

I live in USA. I am not from USA. I got very good medicine for acne, i only can buy it in my hometown. So, i want to find acne medicine that similar to my acne medicine. My acne medicine works like this: there are two kinds, the gel and the liquid. The liquid to treat the acne, the gel to peel off your skin so it gives new skin. If you know any acne medicine that works like this, can you tell me? or if you know any best dermatologists in Oklahoma? thank you!Can you tell what best dermatologists in Oklahoma ?
This guy won an award last year: American Academy of Dermatology Awards Presidential Citations





Raymond L. Cornelison Jr., M.D., of Oklahoma City, Okla., in recognition of his commitment to unity in dermatology

No comments:

Post a Comment