Monday, November 21, 2011

Have you been to a Dermatologist ?

have you ever been to a derm?


And did it get rid of all your zits?Have you been to a Dermatologist ?
been to a derm and she prescribed me retin-a and suphera. i've also been on differen before but i needed something different.





i break out occasionally, but i make sure to moisturize me face twice a day to keep my face clean and silky. most of what is left is just scarring.Have you been to a Dermatologist ?
yes, she prescribed me a product by nuetrogena%26amp;


pills to take twice a day.


yeah it didd(: i still have a lot of scarring tho%26amp; in the end of my treatment they shuld be gone.


it depends on how bad yur skin is. she wuldn't prescribe my sistur anything, she didn't have bad acne, but not good skin eithur.
yes and she prescribed me differin and it actually worked for me
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment