Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm starting to get male pattern baldness (it's receding). My dermatologist recommended rogaine and propecia.?

But this stuff is expensive ($70/month for propecia and not sure about the rogaine). No guarantees that it will work. What do I do? Do I take the pills and use the foam? Or do I just let nature run its course?





Knock on wood, not yet losing hair on the back of my head or the center of my head. Just at the temples.I'm starting to get male pattern baldness (it's receding). My dermatologist recommended rogaine and propecia.?
I've had excellent retention and regrowth with the Rogaine foam on my hairline...I've also added Nizoral 2% (prescription strength, available on Amazon.com from Canada). Nizoral has been clinically shown to reduce DHT in the scalp which causes hairloss





I understand adding Propecia to the mix is extremely powerful as well, but I felt a lot of side effects (most people don't)...if you can take it, you might consider taking it...just consider it like another bill. Rogaine foam is only like 40 bucks for 3 months....and nizorals cheap tooI'm starting to get male pattern baldness (it's receding). My dermatologist recommended rogaine and propecia.?
you're probably the rule, and not the exception.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment