Monday, November 21, 2011

Dermatologist what will happen?

Hi there i live in the uk and recently i went to the doctors for a cold but enquired about a mole on my leg which the doctor looked to be concerned about, he reffered me to a dermatologist for an immediate appointment as i also have loads of other moles on my body. Has anyone been through a similar experience and if so what will i have to expect as i havn't got a clue what will happen, thanks.Dermatologist what will happen?
Whatever you do, don't freak out. I did and it didn't achieve ANYTHING.





The dermatologist will just look at your moles, probably using some sort of magnifying glass and then will explain to you if he is going to remove it then and there etc.





But even though my moles that I had removed looked dodgy to the dermatologist, they all turned out to be fine. And I am literally covered in moles all over my back and arms.





But really, just take it one step at a time, chances are you'll be fine.Dermatologist what will happen?
It should be fine i have been through that and all my moles were fine except for one that was changing colors. He removed that one with some local anesthetic and 1 stitch. Didn't hurt one bit. He sent it to get it tested cuz he was worried about it being cancerous. It was not cancer so he just told me the warning signs to look for as far as moles changing and stuff and just informed me about things to watch for since i have such fair skin.
Dont worry. I havent had it done, but normally the dermatologist will just look at them to see if they look normal or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment